Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DEAR AMERICA,

I would like to tell you that I feel, no I know, that Barack Hussein O~Bomb~a is a racist. How can any American vote for this man. To conceive any notion of a fragmented possibility to vote for him would truly run against what true Americans stand for. He simply cannot be trusted. He is a liar!!! Do not trust this man of so called CHANGE. What change is he talking about? What true agenda does he have?

Hillary is the true heart and soul of our country!!! She has proven herself time and time again. She is for ALL Americans!!! I rally for all good people, good Americans that I know that you are to put forth your voice! Please, please do not ever trust this man, and do not wane come November.

Stand tall; stand strong!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The members of my family all voted Obama. I wish I could give permission for the delegate who represents us to vote Clinton instead.
I was okay with either candidate until the DNC took Michigan delegates from Clinton and gave them to Obama. Since when are votes taken away from one person and given to another? This isn't "Who did this hanging-chad voter intend to vote for?" This is "We know you voted for Clinton, but we're changing your vote to Obama."

Party Chairman said...

Tony - Pledged Delegates should switch sides since Obama has flip-flopped. He is no longer running as a so-called new kind of politician.

Connie - The RBC ruling on Michigan was awful! :(

Have faith! and maybe Hillary can still win the nomination :)