Friday, July 4, 2008

Dem to Pub?????????

I first would like to introduce myself. I am a middle aged white woman who is very, very outraged, no appalled on how the political arena is being ran. Since the 2000 election, our president has been chosen for us. (I know what you are thinking, JFK's election was also rigged, but I was just a baby then. So that doesn't concern me today.) The election in November will not be any different. What ever happened to--We The People??? For eight long years We The People have had to put up with a doofus as president.


And hear we go again, the only two choices we have are either the witch or the devil. Which witch is which? My opinion is that Hussein Zer O is the devil and McCain is the witch. I am so angry that in all my consciousness can I or would I ever even entertain the idea to vote for either one of these vial creatures. Bush W (Jr.) has started WWIII and Zer O will finish it. Between today and November, I am sorry to say that it really doesn't matter how hard anyone supports or campains for their candidate of choice. For ZER OBOMBA will be our next president. You want to know how I know?

It's simply the 1%. The 1% who own the money, the media, and really the world. These people control everything. This 1% want ZER OBOMBA as our next president, and this will be so. It's so so sad. Before the next four years play out, Americans will wish that they had never heard the O word. I said the same about Jr. I knew that America would be sorry that they ever voted for an a-hole. But it's too late, damage is done. We're stuck.

If I were rich, I would leave America and go live in another country somewhere else. Susan Sarandon said that if McCain becomes president that she would either move to Italy or Canada. How convenient, see she's rich and she can afford to do so. What of the millions of us who do not have that luxary? The poor will always suffer. I am tired, I can't even watch the news any more because of the O word. The media has been for Zer O since early on.

Does any one realize that CHANGE can be for the worse? (And by the way, O stole the word CHANGE from Bill Clinton. Clinton used the word CHANGE during his campaign.) What an original. O will be the next Jimmy Carter, only worse. I am afraid that we are in dark days and we will not see the light for a very very long time to come.

4 comments:

Patrick said...

I whole heartedly agree with you on the 1%.

Party Chairman said...

thanks floorrunner the 1 % is evil :)

Anonymous said...

Susan Sarandon indicates how "patriotic" she is.

What? She just wants America's comfort but not its hardship.

That is unpatriotic of her.

Let her leave the country and never comes back. Anyway, I don't like her acting.... always full of ugly big eyes!

Party Chairman said...

I agree! :)